Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sign Up for Xuan Kong Flying Star

Today's I went to Cheras to sign up for Yang Zhai Feng Shui - Xuan Kong Flying Star which will be conducted in 28 Feb 2008 until 2nd March 2008.

I have attended complete package from one of international well-known Feng Shui course but I found it was not really complete. Many facts are unable to explain when asked. Further more to this, has to depend to this master to mood to answer our questions. I'm not sure whether he do not know, have not enough facts, or simply secret don't want to revealed.

After all, I'm seeing this syllabus almost back-fire own organisation when his student lost in quest with this chase of doubts remained unanswered. If we unable to answer public or peoples surrounding us, proven your education levels in Feng Shui are not depth enough or better still don't put your chapter in as part of your syllabus. No one will happen to ask you such questions. Peoples surrounding all your students aware who is their master and where they learn from.

We often said when children unable to study, parent blaming tutor. But in this case, we enrolled the course ourself with hard earn $$$, we all sure have same common interest and that's where we are. If we half educated, is equally institution hold same responsibilities. Same like you adviced horse to stay quiet this year to think what had they done in past before move on; you should do they same. In fact, I'm only dissapointed but hope you stop our dissapointments and others.

You never trust so much on religion/spiritual, but I knew you trust Karma. Let forget the past and back to my new light of hope, to new feng shui organisation.

I'm looking forward no such occurence problems happen in my coming class. I'm trust them based on their experienced, lineage, humble master, great and closed friendship of staff and others senior students given so far. I went several times to their office, chatting, dinner, etc. I found they are really cultivate a great culture amongst the students (more than just a students...freinds).

Stayed tune for more update on 28th until 2nd March 2008.

Tags: Feng Shui, Xuan Kong, Flying Stars

No comments: