Saturday, April 5, 2008

The Changes of Past

The same water flow from river past will never arrive to you again. Once it past let it past.


Everything happen for a reason. We not realise time past so fast and I no longer same as what I could do in future because I'm believe I can do something better. I'm in leaving the home town not because I'm away from problems, but I seeking a better living. I knew my parent would be very upset of my decision but I'm not limit myself forever gated by the sea. I need to cross! For such long time I've watching the opposite living in the dream and guessing. Getting to know the world by just receive the 2/3D view from paper or heard from someone.


I'm crossing because..looking for better oppurtunity, exploring new adventure of life and make use of every moment while I'm here.

No comments: