Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Life's and happy working spirit...

Nowadays, I don't enough time to eat as schedule basis and tired... wanted to rest and sleep more.

For the first time, I sleep before my housemate's. She so surprised why I sleep so early.

Recently, I have to overlook overall of my project which pre-deployment, during and post deployment. Everyone is waiting for me the next steps...what to do?

Anyway, I would said..I enjoyed it and happy with it despite I lose my 2 days weekend for worked and haven't included time I'm working very late on weekdays basis. Some days, I only have 4 hours sleep. But this only happen during near to end of the project completion. Now much stable back.

Working culture and team work is very important to make this happens. I'm happy to see the positive attitudes, team spirits and co-operation given by all the teams to succeed these milestone. I truly understand where they come from as I been worked before under same lengthy hours but they do deserved for this compliments for each challenges accomplished.

Alright.. now about 1:00AM, about time for me to sleep. I need to wake up by 6:40AM for conference call. I will update soon..sorry for such long period I didn't update the blog.

To all my families, friends, colleagues, anyone who I come to contact.. I wish you Good Night and have a wonderful day.

No comments: