Saturday, June 2, 2007

Pulau Tikus..and Haagen-Dazs


First I decided to eat Esplanade again together with meow and Miss World but meow not free..he going to play badminton. So, meow fetch miss world to my house and i fetch her go to Pulau Tikus for dinner, we eat mee suah koh, char kuey teow and fried oyster.

Just before we left the place, Miss World want to eat ice cream..but that area got 2 places we can choose, Baskin or Haagen-Dazs. I asked what she like, but she cannot decide. So i asked her to take out the coin, head is Haagen-Dazs and tail would be baskin.. one throw..we got Haagen-Dazs.

Just pass-through the road, my old freinds call me. She complaint that he wait her bf to fetch her from 9:30pm. But the time when she calling, it about 10:15pm already because her bf stuck in penang bridge.. see how terrible during the public holiday..jam jam. But please visit penang more..


She joined me later on at Haagen-Dazs. We ordered Flower Blossom with 6 scoopes..but when they served with only 5 scoopes. Luckily we got the pictures. See Miss world Blog..she would captured the "complimentary" of her strawberry cheese..
yum yum..

No comments: