Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Queensbay Borders Starbuck

Today Miss world, meow, datin, her sister, and me went to Queensbay about 1:45pm. Meow fetch miss world while datin fetch me. We met at Sakae Sushi makan makan and complaint (not complaint food..other stuff) while making jokes.

Then we heading to Starbuck and Datin and her sisters go shopping. Because today is Monday, Miss world and myself have to logon to do some office work. She has to prepared report while I have to read the reports. By the way, not she sent for me read. :P Starbuck staff can recognise us caused we almost visit there every week. We building good relationships ma..

But I log out after replied the email and then logon to check my personal mail. Not to missed, update blog too.

Datin and her sister's shppoing till very late about 5:00pm. She looked very angry because the promoter din't served her well. Although the windly and shaded sun with mouisture air plus cold air condition can't even make her cool, till her supporter tried to calm her. Eventually, temperature under control. Anyway, she doesn't look very angry la. :P

We went off about 6:00pm and go to makan at Pulau tikus...to be continued on next blog.

No comments: