Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Story times from Borneo..

One of my freind daughther name Children(annonymous) went Cameron Highlands with his friend name NoNameMee (annonymous) and family from Borneo. Not sure where this news from. But what I knew is not the case. NoNameMee friend name Lion, introduce NoNameMee to Lion freind name Mr.Rich. Before I go further, let me clarify the actors/actress.

Children = is my freind daughther
NoNameMee = is Children friend
Lion = NoNameMee Friend
Mr.Rich = Lion admirer

NoNameMee, Lion, Mr.Rich from Borneo

NoNameMee is well known as super triple self-fish and $$ minded. NoNameMee now knowing that Mr.Rich got $$, he intended to stick with him like a elephant glue.. also indirectly cut queue with Lion admirer..Bad hor..

Then during the trip in cameron, NoNameMee keep on left Children behind. But in fact Children deserved it.

Note: Story aboved is created purposes. If you found anyone has similar case as above, it is just co-incident only.

1 comment:

Joez said...

And I heard that Children and Original lover split... only two words for them... "God Bless"