Monday, November 5, 2007

1 month in KL

Just update on what i have done and go through my life in KL.

I wake up everyday morning about 6:45am in the morning and prepare to out from home about 7:15AM and reached my office about 7:50AM. First day ma..what to do..scared lost in de road...somehow, i believe i won't. I got my way to office safely without any lost. Park in front of office cost me Rm24 for 8 hrs. Really super expensive..

I was introduced by my hosting manager to all the colleagues after the short orientation about 2 hrs.

second day.. i knew agak what time to come to work and where to park my car per entry per day which is just rm7.00 at PBD (Damansara Town).

wednesday till friday, my manager, one new member and US counterpart come over to MY from SG just to give my collegues and I some briefing of the system, business and bla.. So many presentations that they done, ever they wonder how we going to absorbs all in 3 days. Somehow the presentation not all are up-to-date.

Second week: continue with my online training and other necessary compliance requirements stuff and joined in some conference call.

3rd week: My manager go makan angin for 2 weeks and this week happened to have Raya..so i didnt go back to home town..scare traffic jam. Just at office reading thru those material given.
4th Week: I'm at SG for whole week.

5th week: Resume with my work but somehow manager having health issue and may not come to work for 2 weeks plus.

6th week: just started..this week i will work on MON and FRI. TUE and WED go to new orientation at Hilton Hotel KL and THU Deepavali.

No comments: