Thursday, November 22, 2007

Moment at Penang (Mid Nov)

It's Friday 22/11/2007, I was so happy that i could going back tonight. I do not know how to express but I definately happy going back to penang..to restore the moment i got before.

Early in the morning, my boss send me invitation to join in conference call tonight 11pm till 12am. Though it my responsibility, and I would try to join despite they send me late. I can't promise anything that I would reach penang before 11pm to join for the call. But I have put my effort arrange the everything to ensure no interuption happen when I connecting with US.

Time about 5:30PM, some of business calling me for help. So, i help to what I can. I'm leaving office about 5.50PM and walk to Pusat Bandar Damansara (PBD) because I couldn't wait for the shuttle to pick me. On my way, I got called asking what I want to eat and they will prepare for me tonight since I complaint alot about the food in KL. (Now better de, i know where to find food to eat..compare to my initial departure)


Go home pick my stuff and my collegue waiting me guard house.. we went to Ikea makan and at the same time, i buy something for what my freind ordered.


I'm reached penang about 12.30AM. I try to open my notebook and connect to network and call-in, but meeting was ended. So i just got to get some update from my counterparts via messenger.


So, after finished my update with US team, food is ready out there...time to makan...lotus soup, crab, etc.

Saturday:I went to several place and I took picture for every place i stop by if I remember...
Then i go and have my brunch, then directly cut my hair...short dee.. Then straight went to my grandma house about 2~3pm till nearby 7pm. I drove back to my house (back from KL yesterday but only go back my own home..hehehe).

Collect all my letters about 40 letters waiting me to read... cannot read all so collect it and keep in my bag. Bring back KL and read. Unpack my stuff and keep it.. then I go out again...(about < 1 hrs).

Tonight I'm going to Bagan for birthday celebration...not mine~! and spend whole night there.

Sunday:Wake up at 10:30am and call miss world to return her car... then I go and have a lunch at Gurney Drive "My Pot".. <- can try out.

I goto Bus Station at 2:30 and managed to get earliest ticket to KL 4:30pm...seat and wait there... It raining along the highway...and traffic jam at rawang, batang kali and sg buloh. end up reached KL pudu about 11pm.
Go Home unpack, bath, rest awhile and sleeppp..

Picture post later...

No comments: