Tuesday, January 8, 2008

22nd Dec 2007


Gavin...favourite shop~ :P



In the restaurant at New World Park. How lovely? Ops, an Angel...you see the light on top of meow head.

Going to have my lunch soon...

Miss Joe is focusing on her hand-made bracelet at New World Park. Did you see what see holding? I don't either. I only saw it at New World Park. Why don't you just visit her at Upper Penang Road (UPR) Sunday flea market on every last Sunday of the month? She has expanding her brilliant idea and has produce many different items on the stall. This is what I called her "beauty with brain (smarts)"
That time when I visited Yen Nee and her, they just mentioned my name and yet I appeared in front of them. They are just saying to call me up. See morning don't talk about human and yet night to talk about ghost. hehe..
I'm actually plan to go Gurney for shopping, but both of them stop me. "Don't waste your money"..so end up i companied them until they closed. We had our dinner there, is an Indian Restaurant.. but i couldn't recall the name. It was really very nice food.

No comments: