Sunday, January 20, 2008

30th Dec 2007 Petaling Street, Pavillion and The Curve







Today's we went to have our 1st breakfast about 4pm and then we proceed with our daily activities. We went to Petaling Street (Chi Cheong Kai)... Miss JoJo busy looking for precious things for our usage companied by Meow Meow. While I walked myself across the street. Spent about 2~3 hours there. Then we drived to Pavilion, that another habit Jojo have...with less than 100 metres walking distance from car park, she starting spent few hundreds. Same goes to Petaling Street just now.

Then, not much walk as most of thing Miss Jojo used her Power Jojo eyes 'see all at once glance'. Then I brought Meow and Jojo to Bintang Walk....cat walk to Lot 10 (meow never came here b4)... same behavior, less than 50 metres from entrance, spend again... then Lot 10 closed shop and we walk to Jalan Alor for dinner.

Ohhh my goodness.....I don't feel my legs anymore.. damn tired.. but they came here to spend like revenge of what they earn~.. keke

Jojo bought me a rooster wood puzzle.. we all spend again~! we all bought some IQ and family game..

No comments: