Monday, March 17, 2008

I'm lost trust to Great Lion (eastern) - Insurance

With my last blog regarding "Insurance: Agent Services and Unethical Behaviour " and the email i sent over to their customer service, until today there is no one response and follow up my issue despite I'm trying to contact their customer services at different date and different person served me. It proof to me they have the total disorder system to follow up customer issue and do not intend solve the issue reported.

The last things, I posted here to shared with all of you. To reconsider this company if you happen approach by any agents. No doubt they can provide such a great products but bundle with lousy services which customers never expected.

I'm not meant to shared this out but they really never take any action to solve my problems. Many calls and emails sent.... no response or feedback on their subsequence actions. Tired to call them... I will terminate the policy.

Tags: Insurance, customer services, complaint, bad services, Great Eastern, investment.

No comments: