Monday, March 3, 2008

Master Francis from CAFS - Feng Shui

I would like to honours you a token of appreciation that you have done fantastic job. Well done. This testimonial specifically written at the blog so that everyone will know you more and able have your best service.

I have attended many Feng Shui courses and spend a lot of money. I hope to learn something to apply myself and also as practitioner.

If the master able to explain and predict the event happened from past to future, with real case studies, it has already meet up my expectation. He always make sure all of us fully understand before move to another topic. I'm confident than before I have attended the course.

Benefits:

  • Ensure students understand the basic princple and strong in the based before go on else we will not able to understand others topic.
  • Humble and knowledgeable in Feng Shui.
  • Willing to share techniques to make Xuan Kong Flying Star simplified ( but you must strong in basic principle )
  • make student able to take back the great knowledge to apply appropriately.
  • Using the real case studies to do audit, telling the situation and prediction as well as solution.
  • create the friendly enviornment and very closed freindship culture within students.
  • Master don't hestitate to repeat and repeat many times...but he make sure you got it and he won't leave you behind.
I would recommend any of feng Shui who interested in this field to go for this class. If you to ask me back to previous school, I don't think so unless school have equivalent knowledge, culture and practical rightly; I may consider only but I'don't think it is necessary. You will never experienced this course from any others school able provided.

Good job and I'm looking forward for next course.

Tags: Xuan Kong Flying Star, Flying star, Feng Shui, CAFS, Central Academy of Feng Shui, fengshuimastery, He Tu, Lo Shu, San Yuan

No comments: