Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Xuan Kong Flying Star - Yang Zhai by CAFS (Feng Shui)

I'm very hesitate to join for CAFS class initial due to my past experienced with Money.Academy. However, with many positive feedback I got from my freinds, I think I should try out since already invest a lot for others. Why not for this course San Yuan Yang Zhai Flying Star offered by well-known master (with qualified lineage than self-claimed master)?

I'm really respect and honours to know him through Eric. Thanks to Eric. I'm taking it as good fate path by meeting right noble peoples. Not only that, I'm too introduced to experienced Madam Yap expert in Zi Wei Dou Shou (Purple Star Destiny Analysis).

The great master who really do their job (as routine) definately have their special technique to teach and make students clear with the foundation, knowing what to do and don't and at least making us able to workout at the end of the course.

Unlike previous courses I have attended with complete package, I think I'm only have more definition than able to extend my practical knowldege. It like half-boiled eggs.

Thanks to Master Le Yau for patiently thought us, shared with us your real case studies and make more thing possible during several practical audits. Never left behind to Madam Yap who done a great job, all dedicated CAFS senior students who willing spend days to ensure us fully understand and aligned with the topic as well as significance vehicle of CAFS, Eric.

Although my previous school do invite some senior students from foreign countries to assist in the class, but I don't see the energy on it neither they actually help us. When I asked, they only ask me "What I wanted and then we tap to the mountain" but it doesn't work easily as they claimed.

This is really good culture adopted and cultivated by the CAFS. If you continuously growing, I would said, all of you who make the success of CAFS deserved it.

P/S: This testimonial is written in the blog to extend awareness and welcome more publics with same common interests to share and obtaining Feng Shui knowledge in right path which definately value to you.

Tags: Xuan Kong Flying Star, Flying star, Feng Shui, CAFS, Central Academy of Feng Shui, fengshuimastery, He Tu, Lo Shu, San Yuan, Kuala Lumpur, Feng Shui Training, Class, Lessons, Practical, Learn Feng Shui

No comments: